We may use information from cookies for the following purposes:
- Traffic monitoring, for example, the IP address from which you access the Website, the type of browser and operating system used to access the Website, the date and time of your access to the Website, the pages you visit, and the Internet address of the website from which you accessed our Website;
- To recognize repeat visitors for statistical/analytical purposes;
- Anonymous tracking of interaction with online advertising, for example, to monitor the number of times that a banner ad is displayed and the number of times it is clicked.
- To customize or personalize your experience of the Website, for example, so that we can greet you by name;
- For transactional purposes, such as credit/debit card sales;
- To monitor your use of the Website in order to make our communications with you as relevant as possible, for example, by sending you email communications relevant to the parts of the Website that you visit most often or by letting you know about features of the Website that you have not accessed previously.
We may compile and report to third parties (such as advertisers) anonymous statistics about our users in terms of numbers, traffic patterns and related site information.
Whereas some cookies may be functional to collect information which will allow us to facilitate your browsing such as languages preferences, memorizing log-in, or saving the content of your shopping basket, other cookies also collect information on your behaviour by saving your preferences as detailed above.
While functional cookies may be installed to facilitate your visit of our Website, you may express your choice regarding our cookies through the privacy settings options of your browser which should include features to prevent from storing information on the terminal or processing information already stored on such terminal, unless you turn on the feature to allow such storage or processing.
Each browser has its own cookie management system, you can find information specific to your browser under the “help” menu, where you will be provided with all necessary information about how to set your preferences.
We cannot guarantee the proper functioning of the Website if you choose to disable your cookies. However, your visit to our Website will be significantly enhanced if cookies are not disabled.
How long do We keep your Personal Information for?
Personal Information collected for the purposes hereunder will be stored only as long as necessary for the purpose of your commercial relationship with us, or as required to comply with our legal obligations.
If a judicial action is initiated, Personal Information may be stored until the end of such action, including any potential periods for appeal, and will then be deleted or archived as permitted by applicable law.
Your Personal Information will not be kept in a form that allows you to be identified for any longer than is reasonably considered necessary by us for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed or as it is established in the applicable laws related to data retention periods.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the following rights:
(i) Right of access
You have the right to confirm with us whether your Personal Information is processed, and if it is, to request access to that Personal Information including the categories of Personal Information processed, the purpose of the processing and the recipients or categories of recipients.
(ii) Right to rectification
You may have the right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete your Personal Information.
(iii) Right to erasure
You may have the right to ask us to erase your Personal Information.
(iv) Right to restriction of processing
In limited circumstances, you may have the right to request that we restrict processing of your Personal Information.
(v) Right to data portability
You may have the right to receive your Personal Information, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit that data to another entity.
(vi) Right to object and rights relating to automated decision-making
Under certain circumstances you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of your Personal Information by us and We can be required to no longer process your Personal Data.
(vii) Right to provide your instructions regarding the storage, deletion or disclosure of your Personal Information after your death.
When your Personal Information processing is based on your consent, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us at any moment. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
To exercise these rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971563982766.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority.
Changes to this Policy